This lease Agreement is made at Islamabad on this ______________
day of _________ ,2006 between Mr.______________ S/o________________ R/o ___________________ having
NIC________________ hereinafter reffered to as the “LESSOR”
of the first part ,
Mr.______________ S/o __________________ R/o ______________having NIC_________________, hereinafter reffered to as the “LESSEE” of the second part.
WHEREAS the lessor above named is the sole and absolute owner of House _______ Street____ Sector_________ Islamabad ,equipped with all
necessary fittings and fixtures, hereinafter reffered to as the “SAID PREMISES”.
WHEREAS the lessor has agreed to let out the said premises
and the lessee has also agreed to take the said premises on rental basis
on terms & conditions as hereunder:-
1. That the lease agreement shall be deemed to be effective from _______ ,
for a period of _______ years , While after 1 year the rent of the said
premises shall be increased @ 8 % .
2. That the MONTHLY rent of the said premises has been mutually agreed
upon at Rs._______ (Rupees _______________________only)
3. That the lessee has paid to the lessor Rs ________/-(Rupees___________________ only), as ______ month,s ADVANCE RENT and Rs._______/-(Rupees _____________________ only) being
the SECURITY DEPOSIT which shall be refunded to the lessee at the time of vacating the said premises and handing over its vacant and physical possession to the lessor, subject to adjustment of any loss damages or dues, if any, thus the lessee has paid to the lessor total sum of Rs___________/-(Rupees ____________________ only) through cheque No. _________drawn on _______________________________
4. That after the expiry of ____ month,s lease period, the RENT of the said
premises shall be paid by the lessee on _____ monthly basis in advance to the
5. That the lesse shall keep the said premises in good condition and in
case of any loss or damage to any item of the said premises, the lessee shall
be liable to repair or replace the same at his own cost.
6. That the lesse shall not make any structural addition/ alteration without written permission of the lessor.
7. That one month,s porior notice shall be served on either
side in case premises is To be vacant before the expiry of lease period .
8. That the lessee shall permit the lessor or his nominee, during
reasonable time of The day, to enter and to view the state of the condition
therefore or for any reasonable purpose as may be required, with the permission of the lesse.
9. That the lessee shall use the said premises at his own residential
purposes and Shall not sub-let it or portion therefore to anybody else.
10. That if the lesse wants to install telephone connection in the said
premises at his Own cost and expenses, then lessor will have no objection.
11. That the lessee shall pay regularly all the dues for consumption of
gas,water, Electricity and telephone charges to the concerned departments
during the period of his stay in the said premises and will show the receipts
of the paid bills to the lessor, if desired by him.
12 That the minor repairs will be made by the lessee whereas the
responsibility of major repairers rests with the lessor
IN WITNESS WHERE OF, both the parties have set and subscribed
their respective hands to this deed on this day of above mentioned
date in the presence of witness.
LESSOR: _______________ LESSEE: ____________________